CUSTOM BOAT DESIGNS
Modifying a Stock Plan
A cost effective alternative to a custom design is to modify a stock plan. If a stock plan does not suit your needs, we can modify one of our stock plans to your specifications.
- Pick a stock plan that is closest to what you want.
- Tell us what modifications you want.
- We’ll then send you a concept drawing with the modifications.
- Once the concept drawing is approved, we will modify the construction drawings and cutfile to reflect the changes.
- At this point the design work is finished and the cutfile is sent off to an aluminum supplier/cutter to have all the parts CNC cut.
- The CNC parts are delivered to the builder and the boat is assembled.
Cope 21ft Cuddy Runabout Original Version
Cope 20ft Center Console Modified Version